Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nymphs

The one thing the ladies know me for is my muscles. The second thing is my DVDs. The third thing is that I am a great person. This is my story.

Behind my house is a giant forest full of forest nymphs. Nobody knows about it but me. I can walk around there and nobody knows I'm there, not even my mother, who is ash and dust.

In the forest I have my pick of nymphy womens. There are red-headed ones and blond ones and black-haired ones and brown-haired ones. It's like the movie Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure except they're all 18+ and in love with sex.

My favorite nymph is the brown haired one. Her name is Woodwisp. I take her back to my basement and watch DVDs with her. Her favorite movies are all of my favorite movies. After that we have unprotected sex and then eat bread and bananas in bed. A perfect future wife.

When the sun goes down she must go back to her forest father, Darxiuyx. If she's out much later than that, she receives magic whippings from him that leave rainbow marks on her back and buttocks. They are pretty to look at, but they sting her worse than 1,000 suns.

One of these days I will slay Darxiuyx just for fun. This will be after I have already won his daughter's hand in marriage. Then I will steal his magic whip and whip random things in my house, striping them with rainbow.

The End.

1 comment: